Monday, September 24, 2012

Mitt!

On a wet Friday afternoon, my friends and I headed to a Mitt Romney rally that was 15 minutes away from my house! The gates opened at 12:30, but the event didn't start until 2:30. We stood in the rain (and cold) for hours. It was awesome though! We all agree that the rain added to the memories of the day. President Obama moved his convention speech inside because of, ahem, weather, but us die hard Mitt fans don't let a little rain scare us away. I brought Natalie along with me, as well as a few of her friends. They skipped school to be there, but it was a great opportunity. Natalie, Ari, Bri and Rebecca all got to shake his hand at the end, which completely made being cold and wet worth it!
Debbie, me, Rebecca

Arianna, Natalie, Brianna

Mitt!

Shaking hands along the rope line. Note the very serious secret service agent on the right. 

2 comments:

COLE said...

So cool deann!!! I think Natalie looks so much like you! Can't believe how big she's getting!! Kim

Nancy said...

Wow! What a great experience. We gotta get out the vote.