Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall, Halloween, & Hurricane Sandy

I absolutely love fall in Northeast Ohio. It is so beautiful.
We have a recent tradition of carving our pumpkins after Halloween. It's just worked out that way with Jonathan traveling, Natalie's birthday the weekend before and the general busyness of life. I took no pictures of trick or treating this year. Oops. We had a ward trunk or treat, school parties and actual trick or treating and no pictures. We went over to the Andres' for dinner and to trick or treat on Halloween. It was pouring rain (post Hurricane Sandy rain), but the kids braved the weather and came back with lots of candy. Isaac was a ninja, Karen was an angel, Megan was a banana split and Natalie didn't really dress up. I think she wore a crazy, rainbow wig.
Hurricane Sandy was a little crazy, but we were okay. I was mostly afraid of losing power, but we never did so that was good. It was just really, really windy for a really, really long time. We had a few branches come down and 4 big trees fell about a block from us, but we were unscathed. Isaac's play house sustained a little damage.


1 comment:

M said...

Glad you weathered the storm alright. We didn't lose power or have damage where I was either. I LOVE that play house!! I would have gone gaga for something like that as a kid.