Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Traditions


The kids opening their ornament. Isaac was so excited to open a gift and then was mad that it was just a dumb ornament. I warned him that it wouldn't be cool. I don't think I'll wrap them next year. 

Nativity display in Historic Kirtland

We went on our Ward Night and got to hear a local high school show choir sing Christmas carols. We enjoyed seeing our friends and eating cookies. 

Isaac had fun dressing up and playing with the hands-on nativities. I should Instagram all my pictures...

Karen got in on the action too. 
Karen was so excited for Pajama Day at school!

I got to volunteer at Isaac's party. 

Last annual Godfrey Christmas party since they moved to Utah :( My friends Tiffany and Rebecca. We had a fun ornament exchange and played Paper Telephone. Yummy food too!

Decorating sugar cookies. Jonathan did the hard work of rolling out the dough and cutting the shapes. 

1 comment:

M said...

Looks like a fun Christmas season! Love all the photos. I can't believe how old your kids are.