Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jack C Renard

I'm going to give this blog thing a try. It's been fun to read Andrea's adventures with her kids.

I've decided that I will have fewer classic "from the mouth of babes" quotes since Natalie and Megan are a little older and Karen is still speaking some foreign language that we can't understand. I did love hearing her call my dad "Gra-Gra".

I was looking at my bank accounts online and I discovered a child I never knew I had. Jack C Renard was listed along with Natalie, Megan and Karen. Jonathan wondered if there was something I wasn't telling him. I have always liked the name Jack...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a sign, your next child must be named Jack!

Alexia said...

I totally agree with Andee--if that's not an indication that you should name your baby Jack, I don't know what is.

DeAnn said...

I really love Jack but we've been set on Isaac for so long...We'll have to see. I still have about 11 weeks to decide.

Maja said...

I like Isaac as a name, very cute!
Jack is nice too......

Becca Jane said...

How about Jack Isaac Green? You can call him Jack, Jonathan can call him Isaac. That won't confuse the poor kid at all!!! I personally vote for Jack.

DeAnn said...

One hang up I have with Jack is we still meet a ton of Jacks but not so many Isaacs. But still to have the same name as Jack Bauer..!!

Maja said...

or jack bristo!!