Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Barefoot & Pregnant

I am experiencing the woes of swollen feet for the first time in four pregnancies. Man my feet hurt by the end of the day!! I need to stay off of my feet more than I do but that's hard with Karen around. My mean OB practice won't induce me until 41 weeks (August 8) so there's not a lot of hope of being put out of my misery!! I'm hoping to go into labor about 10 days early like I did with Natalie and Megan. The most perfect day would be July 30--my mom will be here and I won't have to worry about where to send the kids while Jonathan and I are in the hospital.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the end is coming soon, sorry about your feel. I can't wait to see a Green baby BOY, keep us posted.

Robyn said...

I'm glad your so close (although I know it doesn't feel close) to being not-pregnant. I asked my doctor about inducing--he said that he won't induce under any circumstances. Even if I go late, he will do a C-sec. before inducing.... I guess your Dad was just really nice to induce Nathan early...

Becca Jane said...

I can't wait for baby Isaac to come! I'm really ready for Baby #2....just working on convincing Nate....

Robyn said...

Maybe we can work out a way for Megan to come for a few days in August. I know Hannah would love to have a friend.