Well, I'm still pregnant and my mom has been here for 3 days. My next appointment isn't until Tuesday which is so far away and very depressing! Hopefully Isaac will make an appearance on his own well before that (like tomorrow would be nice!). It's hard getting through each day anticipating it but having absolutely no contractions or any hint of labor.
The kids are having fun with Grandma. She took them to the $1 store today and they are stocked up on dinosaurs, horses, jungle animals, etc.
My neighbor put a small table out with her recycling today and it was just what I was looking for as a nightstand in Natalie's room. She let me have it. I was excited to score a free nightstand. One day I will paint it white. Her room is looking very cute. We painted it purple and she got cute striped sheets and polka dot pillow cases. Grandma is glad to be sleeping on a real bed and not an air mattress. Jonathan and I love our new bed and bedding as well. Karen and Megan share a room now although for the most part Karen still sleeps in her crib in the baby's room. With no baby yet it's just easier!
Well hopefully my next post will be details about the delivery and not more whining about still being pregnant!!
1 comment:
Oh, DeAnn I am sorry. Where is that baby? Doesn't he know everyone is anxiously waiting for him. I will check in later with you. Good luck.
Post a Comment