Especially the mouth part of the face.
That is one of my favorite Deep Thoughts from SNL. I always think of it when Isaac opens his mouth really wide when he's happy. He said "ma ma ma ma" today. So cute! Karen was entertaining him and I told her that she was making Isaac happy and she said, "I love my baby brother." I've fed him rice cereal twice and he hasn't liked it--I think he wants to start with desserts. He loves sitting up in his high chair. He's growing up so fast. Soon he'll be sitting up, then crawling, walking, talking and finally wreaking havoc. Karen's new nickname is Destruction. She emptied an entire bottle of baby powder all over the house (fortunately it's small--the house not the bottle) while I was in the shower yesterday. She broke Megan's new Polly Pocket doll today(Jonathan successfully performed hip surgery on her). She's crazy! Natalie tested into the high reading class. We asked her if she was going to be in high PE and Art too. She wanted me to hold her today. I guess she's a little jealous of all the attention that Isaac gets. I held her while I sang the good night songs and when I asked if that was enough and if she was ready to get into bed she said yes because her back was hurting. Funny girl. Megan is such a drama queen these days. I need to get her into theater! She is such a sweetheart though and so kind and thoughtful of others. She is doing so great at her new school. I'm proud of her and Natalie for adjusting so well.
5 comments:
Hearing your stories about Karen makes me feel better about Cameron...there are days when I feel like he's the worst child! But I love him, so it's okay. I'm just excited for the "destructive" phase to end.
We were at city hall today getting some documents notorized and karen pulled all the letters off of a readerboard sign in the lobby. but then we went out to eat and she was an absolute gem.
I want to go out to eat with you! I'm up to my elbows in baby food and diapers today. Fun for me! Atleast it's Friday!
You're on a roll! Three blogs in a week!
Go me!
Post a Comment