Yesterday we braved the accident-ridden freeway and toured a Jelly Belly distribution center. We went on a train ride through the building, watched how the candy is made and got free candy. After we got home it really started to snow and didn't stop until the middle of the night. We have about a

foot of snow. It's "warmed up" to the teens from the single digits! Natalie, Megan and Karen are posing by the Jelly Belly Bug and here's a picture of Isaac for good measure.
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! We're looking forward to your visit soon. We'll find some fun things to do around here--like make the guys paint. Do you think Jonathan would be up to that?
Fun Jelly Beans! I want to go!
I love these pictures(: Sounds like y'all are making the most of your new place!
p.s. now I want some jelly beans!
fun outing, i love the picture of isaac, so cute
Post a Comment