The main pipe into our home backed up and water was pooling in the basement. Fortunately we caught it before it got too bad. Our landlord got a plumber right over and they are having everything professionally cleaned. And none of our stuff got wet or damaged.
When Isaac woke up this morning his eyes were glued shut with gunk. Poor, little guy. I cleaned him up but his eyes are still a little swollen so he looks kind of pathetic.
I can't think of a third "oh my"... I do have a sink full of dishes. There, that can be it!
3 comments:
Holy cow, the dishes are neverending! I'm so sick of them! Even on the days when I vow to stay on top of them, they still overtake my kitchen counter!!!!
Poor Isaac! I want to see more pictures of him! I'll come see you if you have any ideas of how to keep a crazy toddler under control on an airplane!!!
I love your new blog background! I reminds me of what we had talked about doing to your old dining room.
Marcy and I can tell you about floods
it is great that nothing got wet or damaged.
Post a Comment