Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Haircut

We cut Isaac's hair this morning. It didn't go very well. He wasn't at all cooperative so he ended up getting buzzed. The top is still a little crazy and uneven. Fortunately he's so cute so he can withstand a bad haircut.

BEFORE:

AFTER: We took the kids to a bar last night. That's not as bad as it sounds! Jonathan's team from work got together for dinner and mini bowling. It was a lot of fun even if we were a little worried about the location at first. Jonathan works with very nice people. The mini bowling was hilarious. Everything was 1/2 sized--the lanes, the balls, and the pins. It was perfect for the kids. They had real people in the back to set the pins back up. I bowled a 229! That beats my best Wii score. Actually eveyone had great scores.


7 comments:

Becca Jane said...

DeAnn, he looks totally cute! You're right though, he does look older in a way. I'm still not cutting Cam's hair though besides a minor trim here and there...

Alexia said...

Oh he is so cute! Most adorable eyes ever--also I'm hoping to come to Michigan for Thanksgiving

Melinda said...

So cute and grown up!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I love his hair shorter...his cute cheeks and big blue eyes stand out so much more. He really is a cutie!

Becca Jane said...

Thanks, getting KKs stuff in a few years will be so helpful! I keep forgetting to give mom the stuff for Isaac. Is he in 18 months stuff yet?

Anonymous said...

I love boys with a buzz, he looks great. The bowling looks fun too. we miss you. Andrew has talked about the girls a lot lately, he misses them.

Brittany said...

i hated giving ethan his first hair cut--they turn from baby to little boy! guess it has to happen sometime--what a fun bowling alley--looks so old school! that's hilarious!