
It always amazes me to watch babies figure things out. I love that Isaac puts a comb or brush up to his head, he wiggles the mouse around and looks at the computer monitor, he holds the phone up to his ear and babbles, he points the remote towards the TV, he knows what to do with a spoon and "writes" with a pen or pencil on paper. Smart kiddo. He's pulling himself up to a standing position now and hopefully will start cruising soon--he'll be my first kid to cruise.
8 comments:
I love his long hair! Cam's is starting to get in his eyes, I really should cut it!
Aww, he's so cute and so big already! Cruise, Isaac, cruise!!!
It's is such a fun stage. These kids are so smart! Wyatt clicks the mouse and moves it around all the time too.
He is so cute! With Ben if I stop moving he is pulling up on my leg and I have to shake him off like a little bug. Very fun though.
I just love his smile! Hey, did you ever finish hanging those pictures? I want to see how it turned out!
Hi DeAnne-
I wandered over here from your link on Facebook. Your little guy is a cutie patootie! Hope you don't mind if I read along... It's nice to hear how you're doing. Boy ... do those pictures of you on a trampoline take me back to your parents' house!! Ha Ha! Tara (Elkins)
I was so glad I got the chance to meet Isaac this summer. He is so adorable. It was fun to have Natalie stay. I think mostly she was bored though.
What a doll! Devin says Isaac smiles the same way Karen did. I hope his litte reflux problem is better now. I had Vivienne to the doctor for the past two days for a dislocated elbow. OUCH!
Deann--
I just found Steve on facebook and found your blog thru Andrea's... what a sweet family you have... your girls look just like you!! It is so fun seeing how everyone has grown up-- Isaac is adorable. My youngest is one week old-- I'd forgotten the magic of newborns.
Anyway, good to catch up with you... if you even remember who I am. :)
jen
Post a Comment