Monday, June 8, 2009

Fathers and Sons

Jonathan and Isaac went to their first Fathers and Sons Campout. I wasn't there so I can't supply all the details. I do know that Jonathan missed the fireside chat because Isaac was being loud. Jonathan didn't sleep well because Isaac invaded his space all through the night. The tarp stunk when it was first pulled out of the bag. We were trying to remember when we last used the tent. Possibly 4-5 years. Gross. Isaac made friends with a dog and drank from his water dish. He had fun playing ball. And he smiled his "CHEESE!" grin in the morning.
The girls and I went to the beach and ate at Culvers. Yum, yum.

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I love how all of the Warner grandkids have the biggest grins! SO cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Alexia said...

yay for being a girl. I'd much rather go to the beach and dinner than go camping.

amy said...

that is one super cute smile!

Catherine Faux said...

I loved Fathers and Sons growing up because then the boys would leave us girls and we could do something really fun.

Robyn said...

I think the girls definitely get the better end of the deal...but for some reason, the guys still want to go back! Maybe its like childbirth--they don't remember the pain, sleep deprivation, and time, only the campfire and marshmellows.

Keri said...

LOVE father's and son's. Chris has taken the 2 boys the last couple years, and he'll soon have a third to take. It makes for some good girl time. :)