So I always thought Primary pianist was the best calling ever. Now, I'm not so sure. I got called into the Young Women presidency in December and I absolutely love it. I love teaching on Sundays. I love the Tuesday night activities. I love temple trips. I love serving with the other women in the presidency. I love the young women. And hopefully I love camp because I'm going this year.
 |
| Playing "Fashion Show-rades" |
|
|
| Perry Ward YW basketball game. 2 exciting wins this season! |
 |
| At the Ward Talent Show |
2 comments:
I'm scared of being called into YW, mostly because I've spent the last 6 years not having any in our ward! It'll be weird when we move to have deacons pass the sacrament and have a YW program!
DeAnn, You will be the best! We'll have to share camp stories. I'll be going, too.
Post a Comment