Monday, June 11, 2007

3:30 in the morning

Ha--I used a song lyric just like Becky. It really is 3:30 in the morning. One of the lovely side effects of my pregnancy is periodic insomnia. I just finished doing the dishes. Except for the fact that I will be tired, it will be nice to wake up to a clean kitchen and clean dishes (assuming I fall back asleep). Some nights I don't. Bethany--Jonathan's youngest sister--is staying with us right now. She babysat for us on Saturday and Jonathan and I had a rare night out. We had dinner and shopped without kids. One of my favorite things to do. I am looking forward to being able to run errands this week sans kids. Then we all fly to Utah on Thursday. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am immpressed that you are productive in the wee hours of the morning. I panic and try to sleep and even if I can't I never think about getting up. I should follow you. I am excited to see you soon. Have a good flight.