I am in Utah. Hooray! I am enjoying the dry heat--even though Utah is having above average temperatures. It sure beats Atlanta's humidity. And my hair is much flatter. I'm getting it straightened today. I'm so excited.
We had a really fun weekend in Glenwood. Natalie learned to ride the little 4-wheeler. Karen and Megan had fun riding around the field on the back of mine. Karen called it a tractor. Karen also found some nice dirt piles to play in and a fun pile of rocks. Grandpa Warner, Natalie, Megan and I went on a mountain ride. The view was beautiful. We also had fun hanging out a Aunt Pat's and Uncle Glen's. Karen was delighted with their 6 cats (with kittens on the way), dog and horses. We made smores and the kids had fun in the sand box and on the trampoline. Glenwood is such a fun, serene place to take the kids.
Jonathan joins us next week. We miss him and wish he could have taken a longer vacation.
1 comment:
i wish i could be there!
Post a Comment