Thursday, June 7, 2007

All Was Quiet on the Homefront

So my Relief Society president went on vacation last week which has left me in charge. Nothing was going on when she left. Since she's left, 3 people in our ward have ended up in the hospital and a single sister is moving tomorrow. So I've had my hands full making phone calls and visits. Thank goodness for on the ball home and visiting teachers. I'll be glad to have Jill back next week.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Hey daughter. Sounds like you need a three week vacation. No phone calls, no casseroles. But we will wear you out with Family Reunions. Steve and I figured that there will be six of them. You will be here for three. You would have to extend your trip to get the other three. She you next week.

Marcia said...

Hey this is MOM. How do I get a non-Larry name??

DeAnn said...

Ask Andrea!!