I thought Karen looked cute in this picture, even with the icecream on her face.

Karen helped me make my birthday cake. She had fun with the bowl and beaters afterwards!

Isaac loves when Karen pays attention to him.

Isaac liked the candles on my birthday cake.

Natalie added her 6th Webkinz to her collection. See her blog for details! She's such a pretty girl!
4 comments:
Isaac is SO big and SO CUTE! I don't know why, but I keep thinking your kids should have darker hair! It's weird to see a "warner kid" with blond hair!! I can't wait to kiss him in August!
Such cute pictures!! I need to make a cake with Evie...it looks like such an experience!
Karen is beautiful, she looks a little like michelle to me in the top picture. happy birthday from your lame sister in law, one day I will be on the ball! try when I am 55 and I no longer have a bunch of kids to think about.
I just love the kids, and I love to see the faces of the kids with the normal day to day life ---this is real and I love it.
Can't wait to see you and be with you
Daddy
Post a Comment