Monday, August 18, 2008

Still in Utah

Only 4 more days to go. I'm dreading the flight home, alone with 4 kids. But I'm ready to get home. This single mom thing is hard! Past years haven't been so tough, so I guess 4 kids with one being a baby is the breaking point. Kind of like $4 gas. Jonathan's in New Hampshire this week so it's nice to be here with family rather than being home alone, but it will be a happy reunion on Friday when we all fly in to O'hare. Hopefully that all works out--I don't want to be stranded at the airport!
I'll recap our trip with pictures when I get back.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck with that flight...maybe you could try giving all the kids benedryl before the flight...

Becca Jane said...

I don't envy you! Hopefully Isaac will just sleep and the girls will be good. Even though we've been having fun, I don't blame you for being anxious to get home!

Catherine Faux said...

I am so impressed with you. You are so calm and fun even with four or three rambunctious kids.

ashley said...

It was fun to see you guys. Your kids are too cute! I hope that you get back all in one piece!

Sarah said...

We just got back from our 3 1/2 week trip - it was a great trip and I'm glad to be home but I'm looking forward to getting everything put away and cleaned up and get back to life!! Good luck!!! I'm challenging everyone to leave a comment on all of the blogs they check - you're is one of them!!! Hope you guys had a good trip - can't wait to hear about it!