Friday, August 1, 2008

He Did It!

Isaac crawled today! 5 days before his 1st birthday, he finally crawled. He is pretty pleased with himself.
We are having a great time in Utah. The highlights so far have been the Wii and swimming. Natalie bowled a 170 on the Wii! The Utah County Medical Association had a party at a local pool and we had a blast on the slides and in the splash pool. It's been fun to see grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins too. I've been running twice. I'm 'training' for the Salem Days Fun Run next Saturday.

3 comments:

ashley said...

Go Isaac! There are days I wish that Wyatt wasn't as mobile as he is! I do a lot of chasing. Hope you're enjoying Utah!

Ginga said...

Hi,
Can we post your blog to our new Spanish Fork High School 1993 site?
Please email me at: spanishforkhighschool1993@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Ginger (Hall) Deschamps

Keri said...

Crawling is always so exciting! Hope the run went well!