I took the kids hiking today with my MOMS Club playgroup. It was a beautiful day, 75 degrees, a little humid, but not too bad. The kids had fun looking for feathers and ended up with quite a collection. Isaac loved the backpack. He didn't make a peep the entire time. My shoulders hurt though!


4 comments:
Fun Hike! Isaac is TOO cute, and I can't wait to meet him in a few days! It's CRAZY that he'll be a year old next week!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. We are going camping in a few weeks and I can't wait to do all the hikes with the kids.....it will make them sleep good at night....hope you have a fun trip to Utah.....hopefully someday we'll get to hangout....
Cutest kids ever! The expression on Karen's face is soo cute. I can't wait to see you guys!! I get in on the 13th and will be there until the 25th.
look at isaac's hair! it's so long and blonde! what a cutie! the hike sounds fun-and your trip to utah!
Post a Comment