Monday, July 28, 2008

Favorite Things

Robyn did a post listing her favorite things about each place she's lived. I thought it was a fun post and decided to do the same...especially since we've moved a lot too.

Provo & Salem, Utah (1998-2004): our first house, spending time with family, BYU football and basketball, Salem 1st Ward, Bright Smiles Preschool, running with Melanie, Grandmother & Grandpa Green's yard (esp the raspberries!)

Concord Township, Ohio (2004-2005): Kirtland, our friends, feeling independent, Giant Eagle grocery store with free babysitting, the scenery, fire flies, Lake Erie and the beaches, Megan's curly hair in the humidity, Karen's birth


Megan's hair before and after humidity






Huntertown, Indiana (2005-2006): Our house, our neighbors, living in a double cul-de-sac, working in our yard, triple coupons, Fort Wayne Zoo, Tae Kwon Do, DeBrand chocolates

Our house in Indiana Newnan, Georgia (2006-2007): Swimming pools, neighbors & neighborhood kids, MOMS club playgroup, convenient shopping, elementary school, Isaac's birth, hosting Thanksgiving, reliable babysitter right up the street

Natalie swimming with her best friend Katie Clere

Glendale & Brown Deer, Wisconsin (2008-present): New friends, the weather (yes, even winter!), Summer Academy, the kids' adjustment to a new school and ward (twice!), our deck, yard, & basement, renting and being debt free, frozen custard, Sprechers sodas UPDATE: The Lucas Cates Band, Lake Michigan, running with Emily, MOMS Club

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We still need to come and try that frozen custard. And I loved Grandpa's raspberries!

Becca Jane said...

Cute idea! I love your Indiana house! I doubt we will ever live in a house that nice, but I love to dream!