Natalie singing opera (this one's for you Michelle, if you still read my blog) What a cute girl!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Natalie
Natalie turned 9 today. 9 sounds old to me. 8 didn't seem old. 9 does. Kind of like 33. I feel old now! We had a fun day. We made her help clean the house first. She did try and get out of it. We told Megan she is lucky to have her birthday on Christmas because we will never make her clean the house on Christmas. Then Natalie opened her presents. She got Littlest Pet Shop pets and clothes. Not too thrilling but who needs more stuff, right?! Then the 3 girls and I went to see High School Musical 3. It was as cute, fun and cheesy as the other two. We loved it. On the way home we picked up her ASL alphabet drawing that her summer sign language teacher drew from the frame shop. We had a church activity tonight--a chili cook-off. I took cake and told Natalie that was her birthday cake. She requested chocolate pudding cake so I'll make that tomorrow. Last year I put candles in it and they melted...we won't make that mistake again! I think she had a good day.
Waiting to blow out the candles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's right her and Rian have birthdays soo close together...hence the combined baptism last year. I can't believe a year has already flown by!
Old! I know what you mean, I was picking up a babysitter for temple night and saying how I don't feel as old as 32, but...she's 15 and I was twice her age with change to spare...we are old!
Happy Birthday, Natalie! I'd love to see her ASL alphabet picture.
can't believe she's NINE! remember 9s?! that last picture i think she looks like you. she's such a cute girl.
Her shirt is so cute! I wish I had one in my closet!....adult size
Happy Birthday Natalie!!! You're halfway to being a legal adult--wow, I can't believe that.
How can you have a 9 month old when we're still 14? Wowza!
I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Natalie!
Post a Comment