In the pictures, he's transferring his choc milk from the sippy cup to the glass and drinking it a few drops at a time. Other than being a terrible eater and constantly throwing up, I just love my little guy. I think he's the cutest thing ever and he's so happy and cuddly.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My Little Guy
Isaac has been a source of stress lately. He's still throwing up multiple times a day. I'm so sick of cleaning up barf! We've spent thousands (gotta love those high deductible plans--can't wait until Obama gets health insurance for me) on blood tests, a fluoroscopy, doctors appointments, and meds trying to find out what is going on. It's probably reflux but the weird thing is that it started at 10 months. He never spit up as a baby. He took Prevacid for a month and didn't barf for a wonderful, blessed month. But it costs us $140/month so we tried switching him to Zantac. The Zantac tastes nasty and it seemed to make things worse. So we're going to get the Prevacid for another month and talk to the doc at his 15-month check-up in November (if I can last that long). The other thing is he doesn't like milk. So I'm constantly worried about my kid only drinking apple juice. We've had a little luck with chocolate milk.
In the pictures, he's transferring his choc milk from the sippy cup to the glass and drinking it a few drops at a time. Other than being a terrible eater and constantly throwing up, I just love my little guy. I think he's the cutest thing ever and he's so happy and cuddly.
Isaac's trick
Karen can do it too
I thought Karen's pig tails were so cute on Sunday. They curled into ringlets on their own--I had nothing to do with it.
And I loved little guy in his new tie.
In the pictures, he's transferring his choc milk from the sippy cup to the glass and drinking it a few drops at a time. Other than being a terrible eater and constantly throwing up, I just love my little guy. I think he's the cutest thing ever and he's so happy and cuddly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor guy...poor mom! I hear you about perscription cost!!! Insane for sure. It is strange about this coming about at 10 months. I hope and pray for things to get better for you and him.
I love Karen's pigtails! And good luck with Isaac--I sure hope the dr. can figure it out, without costing you a fortune!
Poor Isaac...I hope it all gets worked out soon! He looks SO cute in Cam's old clothes though! Makes me miss it when Cam was that age!
I love KK's pigtails too!
Hey Deann! I found you!
Poor guy...hopefully you figure it out soon before you drown in puke!!
Isaac is sooo cute--I can't get over his eyelashes. The picture with Jonathan is so adorable!
Hey DeAnn...I found your blog on Keri's. It was fun reading your blog and catching up!
Tiffany...formerly known as Zuster Lord
Post a Comment