Monday, October 6, 2008
Pictures from Michigan
Karen and Natalie playing with bubbles at cousin Hannah's birthday party. Ingenious: Styrofoam cup, terry cloth, rubber band, straw, dish soap and water. 
How insane people bob for apples. Just kidding Christian (and thanks for all the omelets).
At least he got the apple though.
Megan was successful too but I don't think she got as wet.
Robyn made Hannah a really yummy apple cake.
Isaac got a bite of apple too.
Nathan--such a sweet, happy boy. He and Karen get along so well together (except when they don't!).
Aaron crawls super fast on all fours--it cracks me up every time.
Rachel--it's been neat to watch her develop over the past couple of years. I heard her count to ten and say apple. She can sign very well--I just wish I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun trip! Bobbing for apples looks like it was hilarious! I love the Green fam!
The games are really creative. I'm going to have to steal some ideas...hmm ps it was fun to talk to Jonathan on the way home!
the bubble cup looks like fun-can you give more details on its construction? I also love your new blog background.
Megan looks so cute with that apple in her mouth!!
I can't wait to see the kids (and their parents)!
DeAnn I don't see any pics of you bobbing for apples... ;o) Looks like a lot of fun.
It looks like you guys are always having so much fun! The straw/bubble thing is awesome...I'm trying it for sure!
What a fun party, the bubble idea is awesome.
Post a Comment