Karen and Isaac playing "Haunted Doll House"
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Life is Still Good
Natalie has been an absolute gem lately. Maybe it's because she turned 9. She's been reading The Book of Mormon every evening without being reminded and then we play 2 rounds of Mastermind. She's winning. She made it to level 2 in gymnastics. She came home so excited last night, especially about her blue ribbon. We'd decided to not continue--the kids were showing less interest and we weren't sure about spending $1500/year on classes. But now...?? Megan has hers tonight. Hopefully she makes level 2 also. If we do continue, it'd be nice to get them in the same class. Karen loves her gymnastics class and since she's not in school, she gets to keep going for now. Megan is growing her bangs out. It is a very painful process! She has thick hair like me. I got her some headbands and she's good about wearing them. We are glad to see her face and eyes again. Isaac is 15 months old today. He took three steps yesterday. None so far today. He's scheduled to see a GI specialist next week. He's doing great with his asthma meds. And no major puking but he's still spitting up a little. Jonathan had a performance review at work. They like him and are going to keep him. And give him a raise and a bonus, which is saying a lot in this economy.
Karen and Isaac playing "Haunted Doll House"
Isaac playing in the leaves.
Karen and Isaac playing "Haunted Doll House"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats on the walking...I think? Let's wait to see if he gets into more things...then I will retract that congrats... ;o)
Yay, what a great post! That's so good about Natalie! I'm proud of her!
Natalie is so great--I can't wait to see her. and congrats to Jonathan on his raise/bonus!!
Yay for you guys! I didn't know Natalie, Megan, and Karen were in gymnastics. That's really cool. We had Lucy doing summer classes and she liked it pretty well, but we quit because it is so expensive. Isaac is so cute. Looks like he will be walking before Jack after all. Jack has yet to take steps.
Love the new background!
Hooray for Natalie! What a good kid! You're so lucky, Kiana tells me I'm "THE WORST MOM EVER!!!"
I sure hope your little guy gets some releif soon.
Congrats to Jonathan, too! Maybe he can find another job back here in FW! ;)
What cute kids! By the way...I love your quotes on the side. It reminds me of the movies you would quote in Haarlem!
Wow they grow up fast.
sounds like your house is running smoothly, good job. Good luck to Megan on the bang growth :) Tell Jonathan congrats from us.
Post a Comment