Isaac is doing great with his asthma and reflux meds. He still takes steps sometimes but definitely prefers to crawl. We're hoping cousins Aaron and Sam will show him how cool walking is over Thanksgiving. He can say "juice". Big surprise since that's all he'll drink. Little stinker. He's growing up too fast. I still think of him as my baby.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Let it Snow
I can't believe November is more than half over. Although it seems like Thanksgiving is taking forever to get here--I think it's fallen earlier the past few years. We're going to Michigan to Christian and Robyn's house. Adam, Jennie & their 4 kids are coming from Massachusetts and Alexia is coming from Washington, DC. It'll be a fun time. We've been lucky to be with family for all of the Thanksgivings that we've lived away from Utah: two in Oklahoma, one (hosted by us) in Georgia, last year in Louisiana, and now Michigan.
Isaac is doing great with his asthma and reflux meds. He still takes steps sometimes but definitely prefers to crawl. We're hoping cousins Aaron and Sam will show him how cool walking is over Thanksgiving. He can say "juice". Big surprise since that's all he'll drink. Little stinker. He's growing up too fast. I still think of him as my baby.
Isaac discovered this flashlight today. I thought it was so funny that he held it right up to his face.
We had the Thomas' over for dessert last night. While we were talking, Isaac crawled up to Ben and put his head on his foot and left it there for a long time. By the time I got the camera he'd moved it next to Ben's foot and then got more interested in the camera. But we got a good laugh out of it.
I thought this was a cute one of Isaac smiling. Lately it's been hard to get pictures of him because he gets interested in the camera instead of smiling for the camera.
His new favorite past time is sitting on the couch looking at books. He's looking at Sleeping Beauty in this picture. We better get him some new books.
Megan is reading about flamingos. She loves reading books about animals. She's become quite the reader. She and Natalie both brought home glowing report cards.
I freaked out when I saw Isaac like this. And then realized that he'd eaten the red marker.
The first "snow storm" of the season. It was just a light dusting but Karen had fun running around. We're waiting for a real snow storm. Maybe we're strange but Jonathan and I both really like the winters here. Well, we've only had one so maybe I'm speaking too soon. We have a toboggan that we've never really used (we moved to GA right after we got it) so we'll be looking for good sledding hills this year.
Isaac is doing great with his asthma and reflux meds. He still takes steps sometimes but definitely prefers to crawl. We're hoping cousins Aaron and Sam will show him how cool walking is over Thanksgiving. He can say "juice". Big surprise since that's all he'll drink. Little stinker. He's growing up too fast. I still think of him as my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Isaac. Glad to hear he's doing better. Have a fun Thanksgiving!
There is no walking for Ben anytime soon either. I am jealous of the snow. I think we are coming to see you this summer! Get ready.
I can pretty much guarantee snow over Thanksgiving--so come prepared! I'm so excited to see you guys next week!
I'm so glad to hear Isaac is doing so much better. And I'd probably worry with the princess books and "lipstick" he's putting on...j/k. And hey, Georgia had snow...don't knock us too much...well some anyway. ;o) love ya.
I think Karen looks older than she did just in August! Fun pics! I love that your girls are smart and love to read. I hope my kids enjoy school and are good at it too. Yeah, that marker pic of Isaac scared me too!
love your turkey page! cute! that pic of isaac is hilarious! that is one bright red marker! i'm jealous of the snow! it's been so cold here lately, it SHOULD be snowing if it's that dang cold. grrr.
those are all such cute pictures. I will miss you guys at Thanksgiving. How about next year your parents fly you out?
Post a Comment