Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree

We put up our Christmas decorations yesterday. The kids had so much fun with the tree. We buy them each an ornament every year and they love looking for their ornaments and remembering which one they got each year. I had to make a list because it's getting to be lots of years and lots of kids! Isaac was taking a nap while we decorated the tree and he was quite amazed when he woke up. At first he just stood there and pointed. He likes to play with the ornaments that are lower down. Hopefully he won't pull the tree over--Karen and Megan did when they were his age.

Jonathan took this picture many times. We never did get one with all 3 girls smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. But this was a cute one.
Isaac pointing and "talking" to the tree. It was so fun to see how fascinated he was.

A couple of hours after we were done, Karen came upstairs and asked, "Did Santa come yet?!"

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

That's a great idea about the ornaments! Maybe we'll start that next year when Cam will understand.
Isaac looks so cute and festive! I'm so glad he gets to wear Cam's clothes.
Miss you guys!!

Alexia said...

Your tree looks beautiful! As do the girls. I miss them already.

Robyn said...

I love Isaac's enthusiasm. We still haven't decorated much, but hopefully we'll get to that soon.

Robyn said...

I love your new background!