Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan

In our family, Merry Christmas also means Happy Birthday Megan. After a fun morning and a relaxing afternoon, we had a birthday party for her. She opened a few presents and we ate a snowman cake.
She got a set of 10 Littlest Pet Shop animals. According to her it was "hundreds and hundreds". Notice the mayhem.
Count those candles...Megan is 7!! After all the Christmas cookies and candy no one was very hungry for cake. It turned out pretty cute though. He just needed a hat.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! The cake looks great.

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had a great day. Merry Christmas!

Joni said...

What a cute cake! My brother's birthday is also on Christmas, but since he is older, we don't do much celebrating...that's his wifes' job now. Happy Birthday, Megan!

Annelise said...

Happy Birthaday Megan! I remember seeing you the day you were born.

Becca Jane said...

I love that cake too! Good job! I can't believe how grown up Megan is! I still remember all of us driving over to Payson to deliver you on Christmas evening! Glad that wasn't me....although the thought did cross my mind when I woke up that morning!! I just have to make it past tomorrow and then we'll be out of December! My old navy pants still havent' come...haha!

Andrea Bake said...

You did a grteat job with the cake!