Monday, December 8, 2008

He Can Walk!

Isaac has to get his very own personal post. The little critter finally decided to walk. He's still pretty slow and careful and there's still a lot of crawling and knee walking going on BUT he can walk. If he falls down now he gets back up and starts walking again (if he's in a walking mood). So I count that as a major breakthrough.

He played in the snow for the first time. I bundled him up in his super suit and plopped him down in the snow. He loved it at first. He'd pick up snow and stuff it in his mouth. Once he got too wet and cold he no longer liked the snow.

I call Isaac my little plumber. He loves to play under the sink. He puts the dishwasher tablets in the garbage bag box, pulls all the towels out, etc, etc. He used to just reach into the cabinet--now he climbs all the way in.

9 comments:

amy said...

he's so adorable!!

Robyn said...

Yay for Isaac! He looks so cute in the snow.
Aaron loves to play under the sink, too...he keeps taking my electrosol tabs and hiding them....

Becca Jane said...

I love that pic of him under the sink! I'm glad he's starting to walk!

Alexia said...

Yay!! I knew he would eventually. I still can't get over his long eyelashes.

Catherine Faux said...

It's snowing here for the first time today. I am really excited to finally play in it after filling Lucy's head with all sorts of snow activities. Isaac looks like Jonathan in the bottom picture: cute.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Congrats, Isaac! That is so great! I knew you could do it!

COLE said...

he is soooo cute. way to go little guy! :)

ashley said...

yay for walking! he is so cute!