Christmas was a lot of fun. The kids were excited to finally get to open the gifts that have been collecting under the tree and to see what Santa brought. He brought Natalie a Littlest Pet Shop Fitness Center, Megan a Lego Castle, Karen a horse, and Isaac a ball popper. They also got "something to eat, something to read, something you play with and something you need" in their stockings.
Christmas high: pretty much everything
Christmas low: unpackaging all the Littlest Pet Shop toys




3 comments:
Looks like fun! See you soon!
Isn't the packaging on those Littlest Pet Shop annoying?
We had the same littlest petshop joy of unpackaging too...it's all about the display I guess...
Our little one got the same pop up ball thingy...gma got it, and I'm thinking Isaac will enjoy it more...I'm chasing the balls all over, since Ammon isn't crawling fast enough.
Glad to see you had a great Christmas.
how cute! i love all the pics! i can't believe karen...her hair is dark and long! i love it! looks like a fun christmas!
Post a Comment