Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. We have so much snow here. It's been snowing and snowing and snowing. I've made cookies, Chex mix and have all the shopping done. I'm glad we can stay in today. We're looking forward to watching Elf , eating our Christmas Eve menu and acting out the nativity. Natalie is casting director this year.
Tomorrow is Megan's 7th birthday. Most people feel bad for her having a Christmas birthday but I don't see it as such a bad thing. We always get her a separate pile of presents and she looks forward to a Christmas themed cake. I'm attempting a snowman this year. I'm not artsy or crafty so we'll see how it turns out. I'll post a picture if it isn't too embarrassing.
Christian, Robyn and crew are coming over the weekend and staying through New Years. This is the 4th Christmas and/or New Years that we've spent with them (away from Utah) and we always look forward to getting together with them.
Megan and Isaac were both sick yesterday. They seem better today and hopefully the rest of us won't get sick. Being sick on Christmas would be a total downer.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I will never forget the day she was born! Hope you guys have a fun Holiday! Love and miss you!!!!

Robyn said...

I think we spent our last New Years' in Utah with you at your parents' house, too.
See you this weekend!

Catherine Faux said...

Merry Christmas! I miss you guys especially at Christmas time

Brittany said...

i'm impressed with your gingerbread houses! i hate it when the kiddos get sick...hope they get better soon. happy birthday megan!