


I planted tomatoes this year where the rosebushes used to be. I didn't get the memo that you are supposed to cover roses in the winter and 4 of the 5 bushes died. Whoops. This spot gets more sun so I planted the tomatoes here instead of the garden plot where I intended to plant beans, zucchini, and pumpkins. Unfortunately I have 3 packages of seeds on my kitchen shelf. But I do have lots of tomatoes and wildflowers. I planted the wildflowers before I decided to plant the tomatoes in this spot. I wish the wildflowers were in the garden since it is empty...oh well. Maybe next year I can get it all figured out. I will have TONS of tomatoes so if anyone wants some...
4 comments:
I LOVE the summer garden, and you got the best part - tomatoes! They are the yummiest thing out there anyway. :)
nice tomatoes!
I want some! Garden tomatoes are the best! Good job Miss GREEN Thumb!
me too! that's so cool that you grow your own tomatoes! i'm impressed...and jealous!
Post a Comment