Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best MOMS Night Out Ever

My MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) Club friends and I went to Sunburst last night to go tubing for our monthly MOMS Night Out. Oh my heavens, it was so much fun. We paid $15 for 2 hours of pure exhilaration. You stand on an inclined conveyor belt to get up the hill (no huffing and puffing or burning muscles) and then ride an inner tube down one of the chutes. We could go four at a time so we'd rotate in and out taking turns going as a group of 4--you go much faster that way. For our last run down, just before it closed, we were going to try and get away with going down 6 at a time. We were lining up and the attendant at the top asked how many were going down. We all paused....ummmm 6? And he let us! It was a blast.
I'm going to miss this group of ladies. They have a been a great support for me. It was fun to end it on such a high note.
L-R: Renetta, Melinda, Jill, me, Emily (no Erin b/c she took the picture)

4 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Cool! I wish there was some place like that in Utah...maybe there is. Looks like fun.

Becca Jane said...

That looks sooo fun!! What a fun day to end your time there.

amy said...

Ooooh! sounds like so much fun! I remember you guys talking about this...I wish my weekend hadn't already been packed with stuff to do.

Robyn said...

Can I come hang out with you guys? You're always doing something fun!