Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Night

One of these days I will stop writing (and reading) Halloween posts, but my friends, today is not that day. Halloween was a blast. But cold! We met up with 3 other families and trick-or-treated the Andres's neighborhood. Isaac was slow but he just kept going and going. The girls and their friends got way ahead of us. Since Karen was with them, I was a little worried about her the whole time. But finally we met up with them again and I got Karen back. Isaac announced that he was done so we started heading back to the house. But then he wanted to stop at every house that had lights or spooky decorations, so it took us awhile to get back. Since Karen had kept up with the older girls for so long she was exhausted and very ready to be done.

Back at the house, we warmed up with apple cider and hot chocolate. The kids had fun sorting and trading their candy. Now the joys of having way too much candy in the house for the next little while.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I totally wish we had gone on Halloween, but Christian wasn't into it at all. I feel like I missed Halloween, after all the fuss over making costumes! Bummer!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!