I had some silver fillings replaced last week. My first experience with nitrous oxide. So much better than novocain! I planted 51 tulip and daffodil bulbs. I've had a cold for a month. It keeps coming and going. Hopefully this time it goes and stays away. It seems I should have some immunity by now. Okay, enough with the randomness.
Monday, November 8, 2010
The World Wide Web
Our internet went out on Saturday and the cable guy just fixed it. 3 days without internet--it was a blessing and a curse. All the times that I don't really need to be online, I wasn't online. So that was good. But when I needed to look up an address, listen to the BYU football game (yes, a necessity), send an email, check my bank accounts, etc., I couldn't and that was maddening. Interesting how dependent on the internet we've become as a society. A blessing and a curse. And thank goodness I had my iPhone so I didn't have to shoot anyone.
We got Isaac got an Ironman costume (after Halloween) for $1.90! He is in love.
I had some silver fillings replaced last week. My first experience with nitrous oxide. So much better than novocain! I planted 51 tulip and daffodil bulbs. I've had a cold for a month. It keeps coming and going. Hopefully this time it goes and stays away. It seems I should have some immunity by now. Okay, enough with the randomness.
I had some silver fillings replaced last week. My first experience with nitrous oxide. So much better than novocain! I planted 51 tulip and daffodil bulbs. I've had a cold for a month. It keeps coming and going. Hopefully this time it goes and stays away. It seems I should have some immunity by now. Okay, enough with the randomness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
$1.90!!!! NO way!!!! That's awesome. I hear ya on the internet thing...as I sit here in my Lazyboy online and can't get up....
Haha! I like your randomness.
I hate those kinds of colds.
I like that kind of costume deal!
that costume rocks!
Nick
I love all your Halloween posts. Your dog bones and carrot fingers turned out great! And that costume for 1.90...what a steal!! :)
Post a Comment