Sunday, November 14, 2010
One (wo)Man Band
Natalie takes piano lessons, plays the flute at school and...is starting private violin lessons. 3 instruments--are we insane? She's very good about practicing which is why I'm letting her do this. I have to remind her sometimes but never need to get after her about doing it. She's very self-sufficient and self-motivating that way. I could tell you how much we're spending on lessons and instrument rentals and perhaps garner some sympathy.
Let's see...what else? Can't think of much. Just plugging along with the YMCA, storytime, play group, church, music lessons, etc. Here's an example of how Isaac dressed up before we got him his Iron Man costume. He's in trouble these days with his sisters because he gets into their room and destroys their Legos. I figure his cuteness will save the day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's awesome! He'd be such a pretty girl...
Wow, Natalie! What an amazing girl! What supportive parents!
:) Patty
We love the violin in our house!!! I have been learning form my kids it's great!!
What a girl! And what a cutie Isaac us!
You are brave. I wish I had some self-motivators around here! :)
I'm not surprised about all that musical ability. We are Welsh on the Bowen side, and Diane was just the same. Go Natalie. Your whole familyis so cute.
Post a Comment