I've been enjoying BYU's amazing season and Jimmermania. We met up with a group of friends at Damon's Restaurant last night to watch the BYU vs SDSU tournament championship game. It was a disappointing, pathetic game, but we had a great time watching anyway (it was the first game I'd seen all season!) and it was fun to be with our friends. Bring on March Madness!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Holy Snow!
We had been enjoying some warmer temperatures and the snow had almost disappeared. Just the ugly snow piles in parking lots were left. But then Friday happened. We got 2 feet of snow! It was the heavy, slushy kind--not fun to clear off the driveway. But it was so pretty and it was fun to have a snow day. Check out the 3-4 foot wall at the end of the driveway that the snow plow left for us. Fortunately, a neighbor came with his lawnmower/snowblower and rescued us. Our little snowblower and my arms weren't quite enough to clear the entire driveway. I'm ready to be done with snow and winter and welcome spring. I hope my tulips and daffodils come up!

Karen's birthday party was a crazy, chaotic success. She and her friends had a blast. Isaac was in heaven.


I've been enjoying BYU's amazing season and Jimmermania. We met up with a group of friends at Damon's Restaurant last night to watch the BYU vs SDSU tournament championship game. It was a disappointing, pathetic game, but we had a great time watching anyway (it was the first game I'd seen all season!) and it was fun to be with our friends. Bring on March Madness!
I've been enjoying BYU's amazing season and Jimmermania. We met up with a group of friends at Damon's Restaurant last night to watch the BYU vs SDSU tournament championship game. It was a disappointing, pathetic game, but we had a great time watching anyway (it was the first game I'd seen all season!) and it was fun to be with our friends. Bring on March Madness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not sure I could handle snow in March. It belongs in December, more specifically Christmas Eve & Day till, say, 4:00 p.m. Then no more.
I enjoy keeping up on your family!
Cool snow pictures! And CUTE Karen!!
I'm so ready for Spring, but I have to expect at least one more big snow before I can hope for warmer weather...
I'm glad you survived Karen's party! I had to break the news to Rachel that she wouldn't get a friends' party this year (She wasn't happy with me!)
Post a Comment