Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our Deck!

t took 2 weeks, but our deck is done! Jonathan is really busy at work and with playing cello in This is Kirtland! so we decided it was wishful thinking to do the deck ourselves. We had set aside some of his bonus money for a deck and hired a guy who's been building decks for 35 years. It's 16x22--huge! We're so excited to buy patio furniture and have a deck-warming party!!
June 30:July 5:

July 11:
Today!!



6 comments:

heidi678 said...

Beautiful! LOVE IT!!!

Adam Green said...

That is so awesome!!

Catherine Faux said...

It looks so beautiful! I bet you love all that extra entertaining space. It could be like a second yard with the fence and everything. I love projects that I don't have to do myself.

Lindsay Z said...

I want to come to your deck party! Your backyard is lovely.

Robyn said...

It looks awesome! We should come help break it in!

Rebecca said...

Wow! It looks beautiful. He did an amazing job. I love that you have storage and enclosed part under the deck! Can't wait to come to your party!!