First February:
Natalie participated in Church Ball this year. They had a pretty good team and it was fun to cheer at their games each Saturday for a few weeks.
Karen continues to do great in karate. She's currently a yellow belt and often gets to stand as the 1st or 2nd ranking member of her class. She'll be testing for a camouflage belt soon. We're hoping she can get to green belt before we move (and we're hoping to find a karate place in Wisconsin that we love as much as this one).
Isaac gets loved by his sisters on occasion. Here he is with Megan.
And reading with Karen. It's been exciting to watch Karen learn to read independently this year. It always amazes me. Isaac loves his soft blankie and his fingers.
Now March:
Isaac and I went to the zoo.
And the park. We had unseasonably warm weather in the middle of March and we were wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. It was great!
And all the spring blossoms arrived a few weeks early. It was beautiful! I love our weeping cherry tree. Another thing I will miss!
For Family Home Evening one week we figured out what years we can all go on our missions (Natalie can start in 2020 and Isaac finishes us out in 2026). And we made a missionary and posed for pictures. I remember learning my mission year (1996) at a Primary activity. I can't believe it was 16 years ago!
Natalie performed on both the piano and violin at a recital. She did a great job.
Here's Isaac posing with a mustache he got from a vending machine at our favorite restaurant--Don Tequila (yet another thing I will miss). What a ham!

3 comments:
I miss you guys. Have you found your new house/city/neighborhood?
Nice 'stache!
Yum, I want Mexican food!
I'm excited to hang out with your kids this week!!! I love the pic of Isaac and Megan, so cute!
Post a Comment