Karen talked about her friend Kailey all school year long. I finally met her mom a few weeks before school got out and exchanged phone numbers. They played together as much as possible. Darling girls!
Isaac had a fishing field trip with his preschool. It was the cutest thing ever. He got a few fish and had an absolute blast. Fortunately there were helpers to bait the hook and throw the fish back so I didn't have to get my hands dirty.
Natalie at her 6th grade band concert. This is the day she got to tell her friends we weren't moving. It was a very exciting moment. L-R: Abby B, Arianna, Abby G, Emily, Natalie & Kitty
So then they threw her a "Happy You're Not Moving" surprise party a few days later. What great friends! I'm so glad we can stick around. L-R: Abby, Emily, Natalie, Tessa, Kitty. Front: Danielle, Paige
Isaac's last day of school with Mrs. Fasula (or Mazoolah as he pronounced it all year). He also said Girls Motor instead of Gross Motor. He's got cool spiked hair here because we'd just been to Great Clips. He did great in preschool and now he's ready for Kindergarten (we hope!).
I don't seem to have any pictures of Megan. She's actually become the photographer of the family. Hopefully she'll make an appearance soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment