Our fun play group met at the zoo for a field trip. I'm proud of this play group because I started it a couple of years ago and it's still going strong. We had a tough time getting the kids to cooperate for a group picture. Notice Isaac being stubborn in the background.
And we couldn't get the kids to line up on the log and all look at the camera at the same time. And we're missing 4 of the kids in this picture. L-R: Lindon, Anna, Isaac, Lincoln, Benson, William
It was hot and humid and the mister felt great!
Isaac with kangaroo ears. If only he'd listen well at home...
Driving the ship
I love the new elephant exhibit.
1 comment:
So you are not moving? That has got to be nice. I hate packing; it's the worst! So is Jonathan changing jobs or have you decided the week is so peaceful? Jk ;). I love all of the pictures! Everything looks so green. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment