Highlights:
-15/50 minute airport trip. "Um, I think it's been longer than 15 minutes." "No, I said 50 minutes!"
-Walk to Lake Erie. Isaac ducking under the guard rail.
-My kids getting to know Becky and Claire.
-Watching Castle together, even though it was a lame episode.
-Me misunderstanding Becky: cervically/acerbically, inner/thinner
-"I feel acerbic." -Natalie
-Eating Claire for dessert "I want her cheeks!" "I want her thighs!" "I want her feet!"
-Total Eclipse of the Heart music video, the literal version. "slo-mo dove", "mullet with headlights".
-Playing Ticket to Ride. Singing our turns to the tune of Total Eclipse of the Heart.
-Montana Summer - thin pants and medium-built fathers and peach sweaters and sharing water bottles (don't ask). WORST book ever. Although it provided us with lots of laughs. Spare Change (a little better).
-Running with my sis...just like the good ole days (although I only got to go once and now I'm retired again).
-Fry Pies!! The Amish make these amazing pies that we inhaled. "Natalie, just take the pies and RUN!!"
-"Are you talking to me?" "You look like you're photo-shopped!" - Crazy, Stupid Love
-Mini-roadtrip to Niagara Falls (New York side is as good as Canada's).
-Getting soaked on Maid of the Mist, so fun (the brunt). Claire was the hit of the boat in her little poncho!
-The hilarious genie on DrawSomething.
-Olive Garden soup and salad lunch.
-Sun-dappled montages on The Lucky One. (don't let your Zac Efron-loving teenage daughters see it)
-Kirtland and the John Johnson farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment