Saturday, July 13, 2013

More Summer Vacation

A trip to Utah isn't complete without a visit to BYU campus. We got yummy ice cream at the Creamery and played on the sculptures at the art museum. We wanted to go to the Bookstore but it was a Monday and it closed earlier than we anticipated. I jokingly said we should go down to the athletic buildings and look for football players. We found the Student Athlete Building which had a BYU athletic museum. It was so cool and I'm glad we accidentally found it. No athlete sightings though.







Robyn and I took the kids to Salt Lake City to check out Temple Square. We saw the Church History Museum, had lunch at City Creek mall, went to the top of the Church Office Building, toured the Conference Center, and watched the Joseph Smith movie in the Legacy Theater. It was hot and hectic, but it was a great day.



My dad hiked with us to "Christensen Creek" where we made a dam to divert the water and enjoyed the cool canyon weather. Robyn and the kids came along with us too. This has become a yearly tradition.





No comments: