We got there in time for fireworks--our own street show. It was a little less
After horseback riding (no pictures) with Matthew and Maggie's horses, we hiked the Grotto trail in Payson Canyon. It was a short, kid-friendly hike and the waterfall was beautiful. Catherine holds the record for staying under the waterfall the longest.
Jennie and I just pretended to stand in the water.
Natalie braved it as well (as did Karen and Megan--not pictured). It was really cold!
That night we had a Green Family talent show. We had a Studio C sketch, piano playing, dancing, and this beautiful number.
The next day we played a fun game of basketball on the court in Adam and Jennie's basement (it's awesome), followed by the Green Olympics.
Scooter races:
Jennie and I were really slow!
Crab walk--Leland was the champ (he showed to mercy to those kids!).
Race walking (Christian and I won the adult heat--I wish I had a picture).
The highlight of the Olympics had to be Prancercising. It's from a hilarious YouTube video. I'm sure the other people at the park thought we were nuts. We also played Ultimate Frisbee.
I'm impressed we managed to get this picture. Look at all those Greens! It was really fun to be together and create so many great memories. I love family.


No comments:
Post a Comment