Friday, June 14, 2013

June Fun

Our ward hosted a carnival to kick off summer. There were lots of fun carnival games, face painting, and food. The youth and missionaries played water balloon volleyball which ended in a water balloon fight. Fun times.
Isaac and Karen earned free Captains baseball tickets from school so the 4 of us went to a game. It was a beautiful night. It was a looong game so we didn't stay for all the innings or the fireworks. I would have liked to, but Karen and Jonathan both wanted to go home. I promised Isaac I'd take him next year and we'd stay the whole time for the fireworks.


In other news, we celebrated National Donut Day,


got a laugh at the funny stick people on the back of this car (my zombie family ate your stick family),


played a lot of games (especially Ticket to Ride: Europe),


and enjoyed Lego Day at the library.


No comments: