Sunday, June 16, 2013

Who needs Disneyland?

We had our 4th annual trip (and Christian and Robyn's 2nd annual) to Waldameer. We love that place! Our first stops were the bumper cars and Scrambler. Classics!



We also had a lot of fun on the roller coasters and the log ride. Our favorite coaster is The Comet. Usually the line is really long but this year it had a short line for most of the day so we rode it quite a bit. Isaac loved it! We even got Karen on it twice. Karen, of course, loved the merry-go-round.



We had our usual picnic lunch break. Isaac and Aaron are wet from the log ride (Thunder River). I managed to get squirted every time I rode it (you can put coins in machines and spray people as they come down the big hill) so I was drenched!


Just before it was time to go, Natalie, Robyn and I split off and went on all the big rides. We rode the Ravine Flyer II. It was my first time and I was terrified! It ended up being so much fun though so I'm so glad I overcame my fear and went on it.


Christian and Robyn and family had to head back to Pittsburgh but we made our annual stop at Sara's for ice cream cones and milkshakes. See you next year Waldameer!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Love the pictures! They are all super cute, what a fun place! I want to go.