Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Karen!



Karen is 3 years old today. She loves her dollhouse, pretend food and Elefun game that she got for her birthday. It's funny because Grandma (and sometimes Grandpa) get all the credit for anything she has. "Grandma gave me this pink bear.", etc. It cracks me up. So all of her birthday presents are from Grandma. She does still credit Santa for her rocking horse. She opened her presents yesterday and we will do birthday cake today. If only I could get her potty trained...

Isaac can sit up! He loves his new vantage point. He's still napping really well during the day but continues to wake up at least once during the night. He's going longer stretches again though so I'm really hoping that he'll be back to sleeping through the night again soon.

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! I can't believe she's 3! Call me today sometime! I miss you!

COLE said...

hey deann! i can't believe karen is three! and i am glad we can blog more often now too! i miss you tons!

Robyn said...

Yeah for Karen! I intended to have my kids do something for her, but of course, I'm not quite "with it." Maybe we can have a cake for her when you guys come visit!

Becca Jane said...

I wish we could go running together.

COLE said...

hey i forgot to mention how cute isaac is! i love that first picture of him! he's adorable! and yes there are a ton of birthdays! i hope i can keep up with what i started! :)

Brittany said...

cute new page! happy b-day karen! how cute is she? i love her hair. you have such cute kids. isaac is growing too fast!!