The sun was actually shining this weekend so we went for a walk. Natalie rode her bike and Megan went on a scooter. It had been 50 degrees the day before so we were fooled into thinking it would be nice out. It was actually very cold but we had a fun walk and stayed for a few minutes. Isaac loved his first ride in a swing. It's staying up in the 30s and 40s so the snow is finally melting. We still have quite a bit but there is hope for spring....
Holy cow, Isaac has the cutest, biggest eyes! I love your kids, I'm so so soooo sad that you guys live so far away. I'm glad you got to get out for a walk...that always makes things seem better! I hate being cooped up inside all day. We went to Old Navy tonight to spend my birthday $$! Always a fun thing....but never as fun as when it's with you!!! I miss you!
Rachel is so excited to see your kids! She talks (signs) about them everyday. I love that snow bunting Isaac is wearing. I think Hannah wore that, too. I wonder how many of our kids its been through...
Hi I just found out how to leave a comment, Jonathan told me and wow it will be fun to email back. Ii am amazed how easy it is for young people to figure out how to do these things and how hard it is for me and I use the computer every day at work. The kids are just beautiful as I expect and love the blog Got the title, Jonathan can give you to story. but it was a comedy of errors, Daddy
6 comments:
Holy cow, Isaac has the cutest, biggest eyes! I love your kids, I'm so so soooo sad that you guys live so far away. I'm glad you got to get out for a walk...that always makes things seem better! I hate being cooped up inside all day. We went to Old Navy tonight to spend my birthday $$! Always a fun thing....but never as fun as when it's with you!!! I miss you!
Your kids are so pretty! Isaac's eyes are so big and blue! How is it that boys always luck out and get great eyelashes?
Rachel is so excited to see your kids! She talks (signs) about them everyday.
I love that snow bunting Isaac is wearing. I think Hannah wore that, too. I wonder how many of our kids its been through...
i can't believe how cold it is there still! today the high was 75 and i was thinking i might need a jacket! your kids are adorable! i just love isaac!
yippee for sun, the pictures look so good, I want your camera.
Hi
I just found out how to leave a comment, Jonathan told me and wow it will be fun to email back. Ii am amazed how easy it is for young people to figure out how to do these things and how hard it is for me and I use the computer every day at work.
The kids are just beautiful as I expect and love the blog
Got the title, Jonathan can give you to story. but it was a comedy of errors,
Daddy
Post a Comment