with incandescent light bulbs.
Wow, he IS the cutest thing ever. What sweet pictures. And good job on the blanket, too!
I'm glad he likes the blanket. That's such a cute photo of him and the blanket!
Look at that outfit!! Cam only wore it a few times. CUTE blanket...did you make it? I love the bright colors! I love that top picture of him, he looks so happy!
I can't believe him! He is getting so big! And I do love the blanket(;
look at those eyes! wow, he sure has gotten big! i love those pics, what a cute happy little thing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, he IS the cutest thing ever. What sweet pictures. And good job on the blanket, too!
I'm glad he likes the blanket. That's such a cute photo of him and the blanket!
Look at that outfit!! Cam only wore it a few times. CUTE blanket...did you make it? I love the bright colors! I love that top picture of him, he looks so happy!
I can't believe him! He is getting so big! And I do love the blanket(;
look at those eyes! wow, he sure has gotten big! i love those pics, what a cute happy little thing!
Post a Comment