Cutie Isaac
Monday, April 21, 2008
Another Milestone
Megan learned how to ride a bike on Saturday! It was a beautiful day so we were all playing outside. After a few minutes of Daddy running along beside her she could do it. She's still not 100% confident but hopefully she'll be starting and stopping and riding all around on her own soon. One problem is that her bike has flat tires (our pump is broken) so she's using Natalie's bike and Natalie isn't always so willing to let her ride. We need to get air in her tires ASAP! We just heard there is a trail that starts behind our backyard and goes for about 15 miles. We haven't checked it out yet but we're excited about it. I want to get a bike and a trailer and we're dreaming of family bike rides.
Cutie Isaac
Natalie the Pro
Riding a scooter Karen-style
The Rookie
Cutie Isaac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for Megan! I dream of family bikerides too....but those are a long way off!! I'm excited about our 5K run!
Oh, and I LOVE seeing Isaac wearing all of Cameron's baby clothes...honestly makes me want another boy!
yay for the sun, when will come here I wonder, today is snow. good job to megan, you have beautiful kids.
Post a Comment